You are here > Programme | Scientific information
Invited, Regular and Short Oral Contributions
Parallel sessions will take place in the Ambassadeur, Beethoven, Mozart, Strauss, Morus, Erasmus and Vives rooms.
Instructions for Oral Contributors
- The slide preview room is located at the ground floor and will be open from half an hour before the first session until half an hour after the last session of the day;
- Please, hand in your presentation on (USB-stick) at the slide preview room at least two hours before your presentation is scheduled;
- Speakers are requested to come to the meeting room at least 5 minutes prior to the start of the session and identify them to the chair;
- Microphones will be under control of the technician all the time. There is no need to switch them on;
- Presenters must take place at seats in front of the room for the duration of the session. The chair will call you to the lectern in sequence. Delegates will be seated in theatre style.
Allocated Presentation Time for Oral Contributions
- Invited Contribution
Invited Contributions are indicated as 'I ' in the programme and abstract book.
The slot allocated to an invited contribution is 30 minutes: 25 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for questions.
- Regular Contribution
Regular Contributions are indicated as 'R' in the programme and abstract book.
The slot allocated to a regular contribution is 20 minutes: 15 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for questions.
- Short Contribution
Short Contributions are indicated as 'S' in the programme and abstract book.
The slot allocated to a short contribution is 5 minutes (maximum of 4 slides). In addition short contributions have a poster for discussion and further presentation.
The poster will be on display for the whole day, on the same day of the oral presentation.
Instructions for Poster Presenters
- Poster boards will be located in the room 'Witte Roos' on the second floor. Posters will only be displayed for ONE (1) day on the day of your short contribution.
- Posters should be mounted before 09:00 and left on display till 18:00 (posters must be removed at 18:30 at the latest).
- Please ensure that your poster is displayed on the correct poster board. Posters left behind at the conclusion of the conference will be discarded. Please ensure that you collect your poster at the conclusion of the day your poster was on display.
- Mounting materials will be available onsite
- Presenting authors are asked to attend their poster during the coffee breaks.
Posters will be displayed in the Witte Roos Room.
|Tuesday 12 September||(P001-P052)||Short contributions: S007-S162
|Wednesday 13 September||(P053-P099)||Short contributions: S172-S328
|Thursday 14 September||(P100-P142)||Short contributions: S338-S491